Saturday, February 25, 2012

Update!

Here's a update or two!

MMO UPDATE:
Grand Chase: Currently, three fairly important members of my guild quit, so we ARE PROBABLY going to looking out for new generals >:3 Members better watch yourself!
Maplestory: Yes, you heard it right! I am playing Maplestory ;D Message me on whatever if you play too guys!

PROJECT UPDATE:
Music: Currently I am writing a song (more info to come!) I am also doing a cover (hopefully) for Toeto (Vocaloid). I'm trying to change a few of the english lyrics but I'm no good at this!
Story: Okay. I have changed the plot of the story atleast seven times now. I THINK I FOUND ONE I AM STICK WITH. But like I said, the characters were based on guildmates and friends and I just lost three, soooo.. IF YOU WANNA BE IN IT :P Talk to me!

I think that's all! (I hope that's all...)

<3 -Aybrie-Keliya-Bella-Caley-Whateverfloatsyourboatformyname!-

No comments:

Post a Comment