Monday, January 30, 2012

Dance!

So I have wrote up a tiny list of dances I can do, maybe you know some of them (if you're a nerd like me!) I actually left out a lot of dances I can do, and the list is still kinda crazy.
-Love and joy
-Po pi po
-Danjo
-Caramell Dansen
-Night of Fire
-Toroden dance
-Greeds Accident
-Go my way
-Hare hare yukai
-Saikyou pare parade
-Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite
-Honey
-NYAN NYAN DANCE!

Trust me when I say there is a lot more.

I'm learning a few dances right now, which I would have to translate them to english and I'm way to lazy! Maybe I'll learn how to do them correctly and upload it sometime. Until then I'll let you all believe I'm actually good at dancing!

SPEAKING OF DANCING.. My mom want's me to join a dancing class called "Hot hula".. I'll let you leave that to the imagination. They actually had a video of a preformance on youtube and I'm pretty sure that's a R rated class. -Facepalm-..

Until next time, cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment