Sunday, January 29, 2012

Those "fuuuu" moments.

So. I haven't been on my usual stuffies lately.
(Skype, msn, facebook, guild site, s4league, grand chase, yadayadayadayada..)

I don't wanna go on a self-sobbing story of why I am not on. So, just know I'm sorry.

But anyway, I'm sorry for not being here a lot guys! I'm trying to start to draw again and trying to work on my story though, I swear!

Right now I'm (trying) to master drawing a certain type of eyes. But I can not take full credit of this drawing, I stole the actual eyes off of youtube. I didn't trace or anything but I looked back and fourth, but you have to start somewhere to matser this style. I really like the drawing while seeing it on youtube. Which might sound odd since the eyes are very polar opposite, but since the view is more to the side, you can obviously tell why it's drawn like that. I oddly  find it pretty though.

It doesn't help that I have NO art tools what so ever. I drew this with some markers for scrapbooking and a normal pen.. I really want to get real artist things but I'm not made of money.


Here's another example of this "Type" of eyes. (Didn't draw this.)


But yeah. That's what I'm up to. A LONG SIDE THE STORY!

-Aybrie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment